Born: 02 July 1980, Fitjar.
- Founder of Pink Fish, a new fast casual seafood concept, pinkfish.no.
- Restaurant owner at Brygga 11, Geir Skeie in Hemsedal.
- Restaurant Owner at Brygga11, Geir Skeie at Stord
- Restaurant Owner at Brygga11, Geir Skeie in Sandefjord
- Freelance consultant in food and wine
- Winner of Bocuse d `Or 2009
- Winner of Bocuse d `Or Europe 2008
- Winner of the best debutant cookbook in the «Gourmand World CookbookAward 2009
- Winner of Chef of the Year 2007
- Winning World Cup in Luxembourg with the Culinary Team
- Chef of the Year 2006 (unplaced)
- Norway Cup champions 2004 (3rd. place)
- Winner of Coach apprentices Norwegian Cup 200
- Nordic chefs of 2004 (3rd. place)
- Winner of Coach apprentices Vestfold 2003
- Winner of the Norway Cup champions 2003
- Alpine skiing.